With our unique data pool of over 86 million mobile advertising IDs and corresponding geo-information, we can use geo-analysis (or geofencing) to capture and digitally address anonymous store visitors at the point of sale (POS) in a privacy-compliant manner. Mathematical methods can also be used to describe a corresponding type of customer. This general type is then used to select so-called “lookalikes” for data protection-compliant targeting.
Which exemplary questions geo-analyses can help with:
- How many customers live in the catchment area of my locations?
- What types of customers spend time at the POS (point of sale)?
- What interests do the different types of customers have?
- What external factors influence the success of my sites?
- Where are there still untapped areas for my expansion?
- What sales can I expect at a particular location?
- In which areas is brochure distribution worthwhile?
- How many potential customers could I gain by opening a new location?
- What is the impact of opening a competing location in the immediate vicinity?
- Which of my customers also go to the competition?
- What potential customer losses could result from site closures or mergers?
- Where should my locations ideally be?
- What is the demographic breakdown of visitors to my sponsorship event and what are their buying habits?
- How can I identify and target competitive visitors?
These and even more questions can be answered with Schober’s geo-analyses.
Describe your question to us. We have the answer.